Sausage & Zucchini Frittata
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 3 cups Zucchini (sliced thin into circles or large grate)
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (dry grated)
- 1 tablespoon Parsley (chopped fine)
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 tablespoon Black or Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 Eggs (slightly beaten)
- 8 oz. Bulk New York Style Italian Sausage
In skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic, onions and sausage, cook until lightly browned.
Cool and mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Spread in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan lightly oiled.
Bake at 350o for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Good warm or cold.